- This site places importance on the protection of personal information, and abides by the Information Communication Network Utilization Promotion Act and the Privacy Act of the Ministry of Information and Communication’s “Personal Information Protection Guidelines”.
- This site is open to the public at the bottom of the homepage.
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes
- Contact Us
- Forward notices
- Other new services, new product information
- However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race, ethnicity, ideology, creed, hometown and homeland, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern to your basic human rights violations.
This site collects the following personal information for inquiries.
- Collection items: name, phone number, mobile phone number, email, access log, connection IP information.
- How to collect personal information: Contact us.
This site uses “cookies” to store information about you and to find it from time to time. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, our computer can read the contents of the cookies in your browser and provide you with additional information on your computer without further input such as your name, Identifies your computer but does not personally identify you. You also have a choice of cookies. You can choose to accept all cookies by adjusting your web browser’s options, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or you can have the option to reject all cookies.
- Cookies, etc. Purpose of use: Analyze user’s access frequency and visit time, identify target user’s taste and interests, track trace, provide targeted marketing and personalized service through participation in various events and visit count
- How to decline cookie settings: To decline cookie settings, you can either accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser.
- Example of how to set up: For Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of your web browser> Internet Options> Privacy
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
- This site uses your personal information within the scope of the “purpose of collecting and using personal information” of the personal information, and does not use it beyond the scope of this personal information or provide it to other person or other company or organization.
- However, in order to better serve you, you may provide or share your personal information with our affiliates. If you provide or share personal information, we will ask you in advance to indicate to you what affiliates are, what personal information items are shared or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, You will be notified through e-mail and written notice to obtain consent separately and will not be provided to or shared with affiliates unless you agree.
- In addition, the user’s personal information is not provided to the outside in principle, except in the following cases.
- If users have agreed in advance
- If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or the procedure and method prescribed by the Act for the purpose of investigation
- You may review or amend your personal information at any time. If you would like to view or correct your personal information, please click “Contact Correction” to view or correct it yourself, or contact your personal information manager by E-mail.
- If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use it until you have completed the correction.
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information through membership. If you want to withdraw your consent, please click “Delete” in “Contact Us” or contact your personal information manager by E-mail and we will immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
- This site will take necessary measures to ensure that the collection of personal information is removed (withdrawal of consent) in the same manner and procedure as for collecting personal information.
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Contact information (name, contact, email)
- Retention period: Delete a site or close a site or close a business
- We will accept your consent if we still need to keep it despite the above retention period.
In principle, we will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedure: The information you entered for your inquiry is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished (in the case of paper, separate documents). Please refer to the internal policy and other information protection reasons ) It is stored for a certain period and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
- This site receives the consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years old.
- A legal representative of a child under the age of 14 may request the viewing, correction and withdrawal of the child’s personal information, and if requested, the site will take necessary action without delay
In handling your personal information, we take the following technical measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by passwords. Encrypting files and transfer data, or using file locking, important data is protected by separate security features.
- The site uses anti-virus programs to take measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly emerges, we provide it as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being compromised.
- In order to prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking, we use a device to block intrusion from the outside.
This site may process and process your personal information for external purposes.
- We will notify you in advance if we consign the handling of personal information.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, it is required to strictly stipulate the instructions of the service provider regarding the personal information information of the service provider, the confidentiality of the personal information, the prohibition of third party provision, We will keep it in writing or electronically.
- This site has a window on which you can submit your comments and complaints regarding privacy. If you have any complaints regarding personal information, we will notify you of the result of processing by taking prompt action when you give opinion to the person in charge of personal information management of our company.
- Phone: 055-310-6702
- Email: email@example.com
- If you need to report or consult about privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr / 1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533 ~ 4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (icic.sppo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330)
- This policy will be effective from February 1, 2017.